1. NSW Liquor Licencing Laws
1.1 Wats On Events Pty Ltd T/as Get Boozi is the holder of a valid NSW packaged liquor licence: LIQP770010085.
1.2 By agreeing to the terms and conditions: you (the purchaser / customer) agree to adhere to all of the conditions linked to your alcohol order. The agreement is between you and Wats On Events Pty Ltd T/as Get Boozi (the liquor licence holder).
1.3 Upon putting an order through, you (“The Purchaser”, “the Customer”) understands that:
- You need to be legally allowed to purchase alcohol (Over 18). Under the Liquor Act 2007, you will be required to supply your date of birth to confirm you are at least 18 years of age.
- You will be required to produce a valid identification upon delivery. If you are unable to do so, your order will be cancelled and you will not receive a refund (please refer to Cancellation Policies for more information).
- You are not ordering alcohol with the intent of supplying it to a minor.
- Your delivery may be cancelled on the spot if the delivery driver deems you intoxicated (please refer to Cancellation Policies for more information).
- You will be required to sign a delivery customer notice upon delivery.
- The delivery address provided is within our delivery limits (<15km from Sydney CBD)
- If any of the above conditions are not enforced, you (“The Purchaser”) will see your delivery cancelled without possibility of a refund and that the cancellation may incur delivery and restocking fees.
2. Responsible Service of Alcohol
2.1 Wats On Events Pty Ltd T/as Get Boozi is committed to enforcing strict Responsible Service of Alcohol laws.
2.2 Wats On Events Pty Ltd T/as Get Boozi reserves the right to cancel an order if the customer is not able to produce valid identification upon delivery.
2.3 Wats On Events Pty Ltd T/as Get Boozi reserves the right to cancel an order if the customer looks under 25 and is not able to produce valid identification.
2.4 Wats On Events Pty Ltd T/as Get Boozi reserves the right to cancel an order if the customer is believed to be intoxicated upon delivery of the products.
2.5 Get Boozi reserves the right to cancel an order if the customers cannot receive the delivery. Alcoholic products cannot be left at the door and no exchange / refund will be provided. By accepting a delivery window, the customer agrees to be present to accept the delivery. If you wish to update your delivery window, please allow at least 2 hours to notify Boozi of the change. Any changes to the delivery window inferior to a 2 hour timeframe will incur a delivery charge.
3. Cancellation Policies
3.1 Once an order has been placed and paid for, NO refunds are available. If you change your mind and would like to cancel your order, please email email@example.com directly with your order number. If you have cancelled within an acceptable timeframe you will receive a credit which you can use another time within 12 months of receiving it.
3.2 If you turn down the delivery at your doorstep, you will not receive a refund. You may be eligible for a credit however a delivery and restocking fee will be deducted off your credit.
3.3 If we have had to cancel your order as a result of intoxication upon delivery, you may receive a credit however a delivery and restocking fee will be deducted off your credit.
3.4 If we have had to cancel your order as a result of failure to provide valid identification, you may receive a credit however a delivery and restocking fee will be deducted off your credit.
3.5 If we have had to cancel your order as a result of you providing us with incorrect delivery information (wrong delivery address / phone number), you may receive a credit however a delivery and restocking fee will be deducted off your credit.
4. Refunds & Returns
4.1 Once the delivery has been accepted, returns will not be offered.
4.2 If there are any issues with the products provided or if the product is unsatisfactory (this includes brokage or us sending the wrong product), please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your query and we will get back to you as soon as possible. The enquiry needs to be sent within 10 days from the delivery date.
5. Liability Disclaimer
This is what’s on other websites:
6. Payment Options
6.1 Payment will only be accepted online. Payments are available through VISA, Mastercard, Paypal & Afterpay.
6.2 Get Boozi guarantees that a security system is in place to contain information on transactions.
7. Delivery Postcodes
7.1 Get Boozi delivers within 15km of the Sydney CBD. The listed postcodes are eligible for Get Boozi delivery:
- 2000 (Dawes Point, Millers Point, The Rocks, Parliament House, Sydney, Haymarket, Sydney South).
- 2006 (The University of Sydney).
- 2007 (Ultimo, Broadway).
- 2008 (Chippendale, Darlington).
- 2009 (Pyrmont)
- 2010 (Darlinghurst, Surry Hills)
- 2011 (Woolloomooloo, Elizabeth Bay, Hmas Kuttabul, Potts Point, Rushcutters Bay)
- 2015 (Alexandria, Eveleigh, Beaconsfield)
- 2016 (Redfern)
- 2017 (Waterloo, Zetland)
- 2018 (Eastlakes, Rosebery)
- 2019 (Botany, Branksmeadow)
- 2020 (Mascot, Sydney Domestic Airport, Sydney International Airport)
- 2021 (Paddington, Moore Park)
- 2022 (Bondi Junction, Bondi Junction Plaza, Queens Park)
- 2023 (Bellevue Hill)
- 2024 (Waverley, Bronte)
- 2025 (Woollahra)
- 2026 (Bondi, Bondi Beach, North Bondi, Tamarama)
- 2027 (Darling Point, Edgecliff, Hmas Rushcutters, Point Piper)
- 2028 (Double Bay)
- 2029 (Rose Bay)
- 2030 (Dover Heights, Rose Bay North, Vaucluse, Watsons Bay, Hmas Watson)
- 2031 (Clovelly West, Randwick, St Pauls, Clovelly)
- 2032 (Kingsford, Daceyville, Kensington)
- 2034 (Coogee, South Coogee)
- 2035 (Pagewood, Maroubra, Maroubra South)
- 2036 (Eastgardens, Hillsdale, Matraville, Malabar, Port Botany, Chifley, Little Bay, Phillip Bay)
- 2037 (Forest Lodge, Glebe)
- 2038 (Annandale)
- 2039 (Rozelle)
- 2040 (Lilyfield, Leichhardt)
- 2041 (Balmain East, Balmain, Birchgrove)
- 2042 (Enmore, Newtown)
- 2043 (Erskineville)
- 2044 (St Peters, Sydenham, Tempe)
- 2045 (Haberfield)
- 2046 (Chiswick, Rodd Point, Russell Lea, Abbotsford, Five Dock, Wareemba, Canada Bay)
- 2047 (Drummoyne)
- 2048 (Stanmore)
- 2049 (Petersham North, Petersham, Lewisham)
- 2050 (Camperdown, Missenden Road)
- 2055 (North Sydney)
- 2060 (Lavender Bay, Mcmahons Point, North Sydney, North Sydney Shoppingworld, Hmas Waterhen, Waverton)
- 2061 (Milsons Point, Kirribilli)
- 2062 (Cammeray)
- 2063 (Northbridge)
- 2064 (Artarmon)
- 2065 (Crows Nest, Greenwich, St Leonards, Wollstonecraft, Naremburn, Royal North Shore Hospital)
- 2066 (Longueville, Northwood, Lane Cove, Riverview, Lane Cove North, Linley Point, Lane Cove West)
- 2067 (Chatswood, Chatswood West)
- 2068 (Castlecrag, Willoughby East, Middle Cove, Willoughby, North Willoughby, Willoughby North)
- 2069 (Castle Cove, Roseville, Roseville Chase)
- 2070 (Lindfield, Lindfield West, East Lindfield)
- 2071 (Killara, East Killara)
- 2072 (Gordon)
- 2073 (Pymble, West Pymble)
- 2075 (St Ives)
- 2085 (Belrose, Belrose West, Davidson)
- 2086 (Frenchs Forest, Frenchs Forest East)
- 2087 (Killarney Heights, Forestville)
- 2088 (Mosman, Spit Junction)
- 2089 (Neutral Bay, Neutral Bay Junction)
- 2090 (Cremorne Junction, Cremorne Point, Cremorne)
- 2092 (Seaforth)
- 2093 (Clontarf, Balgowlah Heights, Balgowlah, North Balgowlah, Manly Vale)
- 2094 (Fairlight)
- 2095 (Manly, Manly East)
- 2096 (Queenscliff, Harbord, Curl Curl)
- 2099 (Dee Why, Narraweena, North Curl Curl, Cromer)
- 2100 (Allambie Heights, North Manly, Brookvale, Warringah Mall, Beacon Hill, Oxford Falls)
- 2010 (Woolwich, Hunters Hill)
- 2011 (Henley, Huntleys Cove, Huntleys Point, Boronia Park, Gladesville, Monash Park, Tennyson Point)
- 2012 (Putney, Ryde, Denistone East)
- 2013 (East Ryde, Blenheim Road, Macquarie Park, North Ryde, Macquarie Centre)
- 2014 (Meadowbank, Melrose Park, West Ryde, Denistone, Denistone West)
- 2115 (Ermington)
- 2121 (Epping)
- 2122 (Eastwood, Marsfield)
- 2127 (Homebush Bay, Newington)
- 2128 (Silverwater)
- 2130 ( Summer Hill)
- 2131 (Ashfield)
- 2132 (Croydon)
- 2133 (Croydon Park, Enfield South)
- 2134 (Burwood, Burwood North)
- 2135 (Strathfield)
- 2136 (Burwood Heights, Enfield, Strathfield South)
- 2137 (Cabarita, Breakfast Point, Concord, Mortlake, North Strathfield)
- 2138 (Concord West, Liberty Grove, Rhodes)
- 2140 (Homebush, Homebush South, Homebush West)
- 2141 (Rookwood, Lidcombe North)
- 2190 (Chullora)
- 2191 (Belfield)
- 2192 (Belmore)
- 2193 (Ashbury, Hurlstone Park, Canterbury)
- 2194 (Campsie)
- 2195 (Lakemba, Wiley Park)
- 2203 (Dulwich Hill)
- 2204 (Marrickville Metro, Marrickville, Marrickville South)
- 2205 (Wolli Creek, Arncliffe, Turrella)
- 2206 (Earlwood, Clemton Park)
- 2207 (Bardwell Park, Bardwell Valley, Bexley, Bexley North, Bexley South)
- 2208 (Kingsgrove)
- 2216 (Banksia, Kyeemagh, Brighton-le-sands, Rockdale)
- 2017 (Kogarah, Monterey)
- 2218 (Carlton).
8. Delivery Windows
8.1 Get Boozi offers three delivery windows:
- Monday – Sunday (included):
- Morning: 10AM – 2PM
- Afternoon: 2PM – 6PM
- Evening: 6PM – 10PM
- Delivery timeframes do not include any unexpected and unforeseeable road circumstances. Get Boozi reserves the right to modify your delivery timeframe in the event it is running late due to unpredicted circumstances.
- The above also applies to Get Boozi’s exclusive Pronto Delivery services which allows delivery within 1 hour of ordering. Although Get Boozi will do its best to ensure delivery within the 1 hour delivery window, Get Boozi cannot guarantee always abiding to that delivery window as delays may occur due to unforeseen circumstances.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
The content (inclusive of images and logo) is considered intellectual property of Get Boozi. The content also includes those of Alcohol Brands which are represented through Get Boozi. Any misuse or content theft will be considered an infringement and criminally pursued.
If you, a friend or family member would like to be excluded from marketing or being able to access deliveries from Get Boozi please email us via email@example.com